Personal Trainer - Flexibility Coach
Level 2 Neurokinetic Therapist
Certified Fascial Stretch Therapist
Certified Level 3 Flexibility Specialist Medical
Certified Level 3 Flexibility Specialist Fitness
Lead Instructor for Stretch To Win Institute
For almost 20 years I have been working with CEO’s of large corporations, business owners, competitive & professional athletes and your every day hard working person. What does this mean to you? Well it means that for almost 2 decades I've been working with people that don't have time to waste on treating symptoms, they have specific goals or needs and they want to reach them.
For this reason my approach and goal with every client is to identify the root causes of any issue rather then just treating the symptoms. Improve the bodies ability to move freely without pain or discomfort thereby improving overall quality of life.
For sports performance this approach will allow a person to perform quicker due to better coordination and muscle activation. Improve recovery time which will allow for better workouts.
Jon is recognized & known as “the expert Stretch Guy that makes you feel like your floating on air.” - Michele
"Jon has an innate intuitive ability that guides his trained expertise to the source of physical discomfort & limitation." - Art Bejarano
His Client List Includes:
Professional - Amateur Athletes
Marathon Runners - Weekend Warriors
Business Owners - Retired Teachers
Medical Doctors - Fitness & Health Professionals
- 1999 - Selected to be on the Idaho All Star Football Team
- Speaker/presenter of Fascial Stretch Therapy to various athletic sports clubs and schools
- Lead Instructor teaching Fascial Stretch Therapy workshops at the Stretch to Win Institute since 2011
- 1996-2001 trained and competed in power lifting
- Trained Police officers from the Phoenix Metro area
- Stretch Therapist for competitive Marathon Runners
- Stretch Therapist for 2 Amateur & 1 Minor League Championship
- 4 seasons with LeCharles Bentley O-Line Performance as the main Stretch Therapist
- Certified Personal Trainer from International Sports Science Association in 2001
- Advanced training in Scientific Core Conditioning from the CHEK Institute in 2005
- Advanced training in Scientific Back Training from the CHEK Institute in 2006
- Level 1 Certified Fascial Stretch Therapist from the Stretch to Win Institute in 2009
- Level 2 Certified Fascial Stretch Therapist from the Stretch to Win Institute in 2010
- Level 3 Certified Flexibility Specialist Fitness at Stretch to Win Institute in 2011
- Level 3 Certified Flexibility Specialist Medical at Stretch to Win Institute in 2012
- Neurokinetic Therapy Level 1 in 2015
- Neurokinetic Therapy Level 2 in 2016
Areas of Proficiency:
- Top Athletic Performance Training
- Muscle Imbalance Correction
- Reduction of Muscle Discomfort
- Improve Physical Movement for Sports & Life
Special offer 25% OFF!
Fascial Stretch Therapy Session!