20% OFF FST Session
Director - Stretch To Win Center
Certified Fascial Stretch Therapy Specialist
RockTape FMT Certified Basic & Performance
Certified 3DMAPS Movement Assessment
Teacher for the Stretch To Win Institute
Welcome to the Stretch To Win Center in North Scottsdale.
Official Provider of Fascial Stretch Therapy
Life Stretch and other group stretching classes
WHAT MAKES FSTTM DIFFERENT?
- Pain-Free stretching should NEVER hurt!
- Persoanl evaluation - ESSENTIAL to reach goals FAST.
- Customized NOT standardized for YOUR needs.
- Hundreds of stretches to personalize your experience.
- Session cost is not based on price but on VALUE.
WHAT IS FASCIA (FASH-A)?
Fascia is the connective tissue system of the body that penetrates
through and wraps around muscles, nerves, organs and just about everything else in your body. That's why FST positively impacts your
body, mind and spirit!
WHAT IS FST GOOD FOR?
- Improved quality of life.
- Reducing pain from lack of mobility & flexibility.
- Faster recovery from fitness & athletic activities.
FST IS BASED ON SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH
- Research of FST first completed in 1997 with founder Ann Frederick at Arizona State University.
- In 2017, research at the University of Arizona Medical School on the effects of FST on chronic non-specific low back pain showed significantly improved outcomes.
- FST supported by extensive evidence-based studies found at www.FasciaResearchSociety.org
-Dr Gary Gray, founder of The Gray Institute
Why people choose FST ?
1 – They want to feel better with less aches & pains in their body.
2 – They are an athlete and want to perform their best.
3 – Injury prevention and to recover faster.
4 – It's part of their health plan.
5 – It’s
The Goal of Fascial Stretch Therapy
Reduce pain and/or inflammation
Improve Sports Performance
Restore Healthy Movement
Strengthen the body
"If we train MOVEMENT,
muscles will never be forgotten.
If we train MUSCLES,
movement is sure to be forgotten"
- Dr Gary Gray, founder of The Gray Institute
Fascial Stretch Therapy
Is Not Painful
Is Not Static Stretching
It Is Not The Same Each Session
FST is not about trying to make you do the splits, now if that's your goal sure we can focus on that.
FST is about restoring and maintaining healthy movement in your Body & Joints thereby improving daily life activities and or sports.
A body that moves better has greater performance, less soreness, stiffness and reduced pain.
Sure everyone knows they need to stretch but do you know which parts of your body to target? Hint: it's not always where you feel tight!!!
Do you still do the normal static stretching and hold for 30-60 seconds?Does your stretching just focus on the symptoms or does it address the root cause?
When was the last time you played golf or tennis and woke up the next morning and you felt great?
How long has it been since you were pain free?
How many months have you been dealing with discomfort?
"When you have adjusted the physical to its normal demands, nature supplies the remainder"
- Dr Andrew Still, Founder of Osteopathic Medicine
Common benefits of FST
Reducing Discomfort in:
Hips - Lower Back
Upper Back - Shoulders
Improving Sports Performance:
Improving Health and Fitness:
"After doing Fascial Stretch Therapy I immediately noticed amazing results in speed, range of motion and overall state of well being"
Infielder San Francisco Giants Minor League
"After a few minutes of Jon stretching me I went for a run and for the first time in 2 years my knee pain is gone and it has not come back..."
-High School Track Athlete
"Jon, Thank you soooo much for teaching our runners the correct way to stretch!!!"
Running Coach for Chances for Children
2012 Olympic Marathon Trial Qualifier
USA Master Marathon Champion
20% Stretch Therapy Session